The website http://www.elloha.com is published by elloha SAS - RCS of Perpignan under N°837856806 - Head office : 2bis rue des Fabriques d'en Nabot à Perpignan.
Publication manager: Bruno DELMAS
Webmaster: elloha - email@example.com
Host : 1&1 SARL
General terms and conditions of use of the website and the services offered
Use of the http://www.elloha.com website implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, and users of the website www.elloha.com are therefore invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However, www.elloha.com may decide to interrupt the site for technical maintenance purposes and will endeavour to inform users in advance of the dates and times of the intervention.
The website www.elloha.com is regularly updated by elloha. In the same way, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to take note of them.
Description of the services providedThe purpose of the www.elloha.com website is to present the subscription and service offers elloha.
elloha endeavours to provide information on the www.elloha.com site that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and shortcomings in updating, whether these are its fault or that of third-party partners who provide this information.
All information on the website www.elloha.com is given as an indication, and is likely to change. Furthermore, the information on the website www.elloha.com is not exhaustive. It is given subject to modifications having been made since it was put on line.
The website cannot be held responsible for any material damage linked to the use of the website. In addition, the user of the website undertakes to access the website using recent, virus-free equipment and with an up-to-date browser.
Intellectual property and infringementelloha is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use over all the elements accessible on the website, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of: elloha.
Any unauthorised use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
Limitations of liabilityelloha shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the elloha website, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
elloha shall also not be held liable for any indirect damage (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the www.elloha.com website
Interactive areas (possibility of asking questions in the contact area) are available to users. elloha reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this area that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, elloha also reserves the right to hold the user civilly and/or criminally liable, particularly in the event of messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, whatever the medium used (text, photographs, etc.).
Management of personal dataIn France, personal data is protected in particular by law no. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
When using the website www.elloha.com, the following information may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the website www.elloha.com, the user's access provider, the user's Internet protocol (IP) address.
. In any case, elloha only collects personal information about the user for the purpose of certain services offered by the website www.elloha.com. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he/she enters it. It is then specified to the user of the site www.elloha.com whether or not he/she is obliged to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 38 and following of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has the right to access, rectify and oppose personal data concerning him/her, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent.
No personal information of the user of the website www.elloha.com is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the assumption of the repurchase of elloha and its rights would allow the transmission of the aforementioned information to the possible purchaser who would be in turn held of the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data with respect to the user of the site www.elloha.com
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
Hyperlinks and cookies
The website www.elloha.com contains a number of hyperlinks to other sites, set up with the authorisation of elloha. However, elloha does not have the possibility of checking the content of the sites thus visited, and consequently will not assume any responsibility for this fact.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his or her computer in the following way to refuse the installation of cookies:
In Internet Explorer: tool tab / internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
Under Netscape: edit tab / preferences. Click on Advanced and choose Disable cookies. Confirm with Ok.
Applicable law and jurisdictionAny dispute relating to the use of the website www.elloha.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Paris.
The main laws concernedLaw no. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, notably modified by law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to information technology, files and freedoms.Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
GlossaryUser: Internet user connecting to and using the above-mentioned site.
I. PERSONAL DATA
In general, you can visit the elloha website without providing any personal information about yourself. In any case, you are in no way obliged to transmit this information to elloha. Nevertheless, in the event of refusal, you may not be able to benefit from certain information or services that you have requested. In this respect, elloha may in some cases ask you to provide your surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, company and position (hereinafter your "Personal Information"). By providing this information, you expressly agree that it may be processed by elloha, for the purposes indicated in point 2 below as well as for the purposes recalled at the end of each form.In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) adopted by the European Parliament on 14 April 2016, and with the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, elloha informs you of the following:
1. Identity of the controllerThe controller is the company elloha SAS, whose registered office is at 4, rue Cité Bartisssol, 66000 Perpignan, France.tel: + 33 (0)4 68 68 65 20
2. Purposes of processingelloha may process your Personal Information:(a) for the purpose of providing you with the information or services you have requested (including: sending you the newsletter, recent articles posted on our blog, any commercial offers in connection with your registration or contract, white papers); and/or(b) for the purpose of collecting information that enables us to improve our Website, products and services (in particular by means of cookies); and/or(c) for the purpose of being able to contact you about various events relating to elloha, including in particular product updates and customer support.
3. RecipientsOnly elloha is the recipient of your Personal Information. This information, whether in individual or aggregated form, is never transmitted to a third party, notwithstanding the subcontractors used by elloha (you will find more information about them in point 7 below). Neither elloha nor any of its subcontractors market the personal data of visitors and Users of its Site.
4. Duration of conservationYour Personal Information is kept by elloha only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection as indicated in 2 above, which shall in any case not exceed 24 months, except if this data is linked to a subscription contract between yourself and elloha.
5. You have the following rights concerning your Personal Information, which you may exercise by writing to us at the postal address mentioned in point 1.
Right of access and communication of dataYou have the right to access the Personal Information concerning you.However, due to the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data that is incumbent on elloha, you are informed that your request will be processed provided that you can prove your identity, in particular by producing a scan of your valid identity card or a signed photocopy of your valid identity card. elloha informs you that it will be entitled, if necessary, to oppose manifestly abusive requests (by their number, their repetitive or systematic nature).To help you in your approach, in particular if you wish to exercise your right of access by means of a written request to the postal address mentioned in point 1, you will find by clicking on the following link a model letter drawn up by the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (the "CNIL").https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces
Right to rectify dataUnder this right, the law entitles you to request the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data concerning you which may be inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete.Also, you may define general and specific directives concerning the fate of personal data after your death. To help you in your approach, in particular if you wish to exercise your right to rectification on your own behalf or on behalf of a deceased relative, by means of a written request to the postal address mentioned in point 1, you will find a model letter drawn up by the CNIL by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.en/modele/courrier/rectifying-inaccurate-data-obsolete-or-perimees
Right to objectThe exercise of this right is only possible in one of the following two situations:When the exercise of this right is based on legitimate reasons; orWhen the exercise of this right aims to prevent the data collected from being used for commercial canvassing purposesTo help you in your approach, particularly if you wish to exercise your right to object by means of a written request sent to the postal address indicated in point 1, you will find a model letter drawn up by the CNIL by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/supprimer-des-informations-vous-concernant-dun-site-internet
6. Response timeselloha undertakes to respond to your request for access, rectification or opposition or any other additional request for information within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one month from the date of receipt of your request.
7. Authorised service providers and transfer to a country outside the European Unionelloha hereby informs you that it uses authorised service providers to facilitate the collection and processing of the data that you have provided to us. These service providers may be located outside of the European Union and may have access to the data collected via the various forms on the Website, its application platforms or its booking engines (with the exception of the form allowing you to exercise your rights to information technology and civil liberties, which is offered and operated by elloha). elloha has previously ensured that its service providers provide adequate guarantees and comply with strict conditions regarding confidentiality, use and data protection. In particular, vigilance has been exercised to ensure that there is a legal basis for any transfer of data to a third country. In this respect, one of our service providers is subject to internal company rules (or "Binding Corporate Rules") which were approved by the CNIL in 2016, while the others obey not only Standard Contractual Clauses but also the Privacy Shield.
8. Complaint to the competent authorityIf you consider that elloha is not complying with its obligations with regard to your Personal Information, you may submit a complaint or a request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL to which you can send a request electronically by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.
1. General information on cookies on the elloha website, as the publisher of this website, may place a cookie on the hard disk of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) in order to guarantee you smooth and optimal browsing on our website. Cookies" are small text files of limited size that enable us to recognise your computer, tablet or mobile phone in order to personalise the services we offer you. The information collected through cookies does not in any way identify you by name. It is used exclusively for our own needs in order to improve the interactivity and performance of our website and to send you content tailored to your interests. None of this information is communicated to third parties except when elloha has obtained your prior consent or when the disclosure of this information is required by law, by order of a court or any administrative or judicial authority entitled to know. In order to better inform you about the information that cookies identify, you will find below a table listing the different types of cookies that may be used on the elloha website, their name, their purpose and their retention period.
2. Setting your cookie preferences.
You can accept or refuse the deposit of cookies at any time. When you first connect to the elloha website, a banner briefly presenting information on the deposit of cookies and similar technologies appears at the bottom of your screen. This banner warns you that by continuing your navigation on the elloha website (by loading a new page or by clicking on various elements of the site, for example), you accept the deposit of cookies on your terminal. You are also deemed to have given your consent to the deposit of cookies by clicking on the "X" icon or the "Approve" button to the right of the banner at the bottom of your screen. Depending on the type of cookie in question, it may be necessary to obtain your consent to the deposit and reading of cookies on your terminal.
a. Consent-exempt cookies.
In accordance with the recommendations of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), certain cookies are exempt from prior consent insofar as they are strictly necessary for the operation of the website or have the sole purpose of enabling or facilitating communication by electronic means. These include session identifier cookies, authentication cookies, load balancing session cookies and cookies for personalising your interface. These cookies are fully subject to this policy insofar as they are issued and managed by elloha.
b. Cookies requiring your prior consent.
This requirement concerns cookies issued by third parties and which are qualified as "persistent" in that they remain on your terminal until they are deleted or expire. As such cookies are issued by third parties, their use and storage are subject to their own privacy policies, a link to which is provided below. This family of cookies includes audience measurement cookies (in particular Google Analytics), advertising cookies (which elloha does not use) and social network sharing cookies (in particular from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn).
This data helps to improve the ergonomics of the elloha website. An audience measurement tool is used on this website: Google Analytics, whose confidentiality policy is available (in English only) at the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy Social network sharing cookies are issued and managed by the publisher of the social network concerned. Subject to your consent, these cookies allow you to easily share some of the content published on the elloha website, in particular through the use of a sharing application button depending on the social network concerned.
c. There are various tools available to you for setting cookies
Most Internet browsers are configured by default so that the deposit of cookies is allowed. Your browser offers you the opportunity to modify these standard settings so that all cookies are systematically rejected or so that only some of the cookies are accepted or refused depending on their sender.CAUTION: We draw your attention to the fact that refusing to deposit cookies on your terminal is nevertheless likely to alter your user experience as well as your access to some of the services or features of this website. Where applicable, elloha declines all responsibility for the consequences linked to the deterioration of your browsing conditions which occur as a result of your choice to refuse, delete or block the cookies necessary for the operation of the site. Your browser also allows you to delete existing cookies on your terminal or to inform you when new cookies are likely to be placed on your terminal. Your browser also allows you to delete existing cookies from your terminal or to notify you when new cookies are placed on your terminal. These settings do not affect your browsing experience, but you lose all the benefits provided by the cookie.
d. Setting up your Internet browser
Each internet browser has its own cookie management settings. To find out how to change your cookie preferences, please see below for links to the help needed to access your browser's cookie menu:Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=frFirefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookiesInternet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.htmlSafari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FRPour: For more information about cookie management tools, please visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.